Marriage certificate for Hindu Marriage in Mumbai

We are Happy To Help You To Apply Marriage Certificate Online Call Smita +91 9321006000

Fill in the Application Form below for Applying the Marriage Certificate Online NOW


Ouch! There was a server error.
Retry »

Sending message...

Download Application Form

Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon

Tick & Agree

Spambot blocker question

1 + 10 =

Get Your Marriage registered & Obtain Marriage Certificate in Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai, after Its solemnized (Duly performed) as per Hindu Customs & Traditions

Note : One Can only Register Marriage / Apply for Marriage Certificate in Maharashtra, if The marriage is solemnized (Duly perform a ceremony ) in the geographical territory of Maharashtra State

As per Law in India, Any Hindu Marriage is considered Legal & valid if its Registered Under Hindu Marriage ACT 1955 & obtained MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE as proof of marriage

To Register Marriage under Hindu Marriage Act 1955, both Bride & Groom Has to be Either Hindu, Buddhist, Jain or Sikh by Religion or Convert in to it, The Act is Not Applicable to Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jews.

Even if your Marriage is duly solemnized as per the proper Hindu Religion & ceremony with People & Priest as Evidence, Wedding Card or Wedding Photograph, Its only considered Valid after the Civil Registration of the Marriage under Maharashtra Regulation Marriage Bureaus And Registration Of Marriages 1998.

By registering your Marriage formally not only makes it Valid & Legal, But it also Provide a Documents – Marriage Certificate, its legal proof & the most vital document of a marriage. Marriage Certificate is Very Useful for obtaining Documents Like Bank A/C, Passport, LIC Policy & Most Important VISA.

We are Happy To Help You To Applying Marriage Certificate Online Call Smita +91 9321006000

Obtaining Marriage Certificate now is not like Before, Now you can apply your Marriage Certificate Online. We guide you to the Process with ease, But need to get the following Documents ready before Applying.

Document Required for Applying Marriage Certificate

  • Age Proof of Bride & Bridegroom : Leaving Certificate OR Passport OR Birth Certificate OR Domicile Certificate OR PAN Card
  • Residential Proof of Bride & Bridegroom : Ration Card OR Passport OR Election Card OR Light Bill And Telephone Bill Of Own Name ( Please Note:- In Case Of Bride Residential Address should be Before Or At The Time Of Marriage Require).
  • Proof of Witness (3) :- Ration Card OR Passport OR Election Card OR Driving Licence OR Govt. Identity Card.
  • Wedding Card ( In Case Of Non Availability Of Wedding Card Rs 100=00 Stamp Paper Affidavit Of Both Husband Wife And Three Witnesses Is Required )
  • Rs. 100=00/- Court Fee Stamp
  • Two (2) Joint photographs of both bridegroom & bride in b2 size or 2 by 3 size.

But Most Important :  Applicant Has To Submit The Memorandum Of Marriage Forms (Download the form) Affixed With Rs. 100 Court Fee Stamp

Please Note :
◘ All Above Documents Should Be Submitted Along With Original + 1 Attested Zerox Copy. The Parties (Bride & Groom) And Three Witnesses To The Marriage Shall Appear In Person Before The Registrar And Sign And Memorandum Under Section 6(B) Of Maharashtra Marriage Act, 1998
◘ In Case Of Divorcees, Divorce Decree Certificate Must Be Produced
◘ In Case Of Widow And Widower Death Certificate Of Concern Person Must be Produce.

Conditions for Registering Marriage
Each party involved should have no other subsisting valid marriage. In other words, the resulting marriage should be monogamous for both parties.
The bridegroom must be at least 21 years old; the bride must be at least 18 years old.
The parties should be competent in regards to their mental capacity to the extent that they are able to give valid consent for the marriage.
The parties should not fall within the degree of prohibited relationship.

Some Useful Frequently asked Question for Marriage Certificate

Q.1 My name is Mrs Kirti Raheja .I am going to marry as per Hindu laws in Mumbai in the coming month of December 2017 .I would like to know about the Marriage Certificate preparation ?
Ans.Mrs Kirti Raheja since you are getting married under the Hindu laws in Mumbai , you will be governed by the Hindu Marriage Act , 1955.But since you are not married at the moment , you cannot prepare a Marriage Certificate now .But once your Marriage is solemnized , you can prepare a Marriage Certificate immediately. For further clarifications kindly contact or contact our team member Smita +91 9321006000.

Q.2 My name is Mrs Madhu Soni .My husband Mr Hiten Soni & I got married in a temple located nearby Santacruz(E) .I would like to get an indepth information about the same ?
Mrs Madhu Soni I would like to tell you that mere marriage in a temple is not sufficient for preparation of a Marriage Certificate .You need to get a letter from the priest. Also a Joint declaration showing the you are married is required .You both are Hindus & you are governed by the Hindu Marriage Act. Since both of yours documents are belonging to Santacruz (E) , you will be governed by Ward H (E) located in Santacruz (E). You can contact our Team Member Smita +91 9321006000 or contact our Website for further clarifications.

Q 3.Hello I am Mr Shekhar Jadhav. I intend to prepare my Marriage Certificate .Both mine & my wifes documents belong to Santacruz (W).Since my marriage has happened some 10 years ago, I do not have any documents as such. Kindly throw light on the same ?
Hello Mr Shekhar Jadhav .If you do not have a Wedding Card , which I have assumed gathered from the information stated by you , you can provide a Joint declaration that you are married. A document duly signed from the priest is also important .Since both you & your spouse documents belong to Santacruz (W), you will be governed by the ward H(W) located in Bandra (w). For further clarifications kindly contact or contact our team member Smita +91 9321006000.

Q 4.What if two adults wish to marry in a temple, kindly throw light on the same?
If two adults wish to marry in a temple, the marriage should be solemnized according to the rituals, customs and practices under the Hindu culture. To prove such a marriage valid or legal in the eyes of law, there has to be a certificate, which is issued by the marriage registration office after going through the pictures and the statements of the witness present at the time of the marriage, other than the priest. For further info kindly contact our Website

Total Page Visits: 8737 - Today Page Visits: 32